- Guildford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jul, 2019
- Posted on 07 May, 2019
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our specialist Musical Instrument Insurance team.
You will play a vital role by providing hands-on support for the marketing team, by coordinating campaigns and regulatory changes, while also getting hands-on with social media, website change, digital creative and copywriting.
You’ll get involved with building strategic initiatives and the creation of new marketing campaigns and website development, focussing on putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
This role is ideal for someone with a passion for the music industry, an analytical mind and a solid creative flair. You’ll need to be organised to keep-pace with regulatory and project deadlines, however also be able to think outside the box to develop new creative campaign and customer experience ideas.
- Development of content and copywriting
- Website changes and updates via IT and Adobe Experience Manager
- Ensuring regulatory changes are updated across the website and all customer-facing touchpoints
- Analysis of visitor traffic and behaviour and suggestions for areas of improvement/innovation
- Creation of creative advertising campaigns from concept and design through to deployment
- Work with partners to create successful joint campaigns, proving ROI/brand building
- Support of affiliate and pay-per-click accounts, ensuring the accounts are effectively optimised
- Support management of our social media channels
- Creation of new campaigns and initiatives to build engagement and following Regulation
- Support Marketing Consultant with regulatory changes and projects
- Actively ensuring that our business and all of our activities adhere to regulatory standards
- Liaise with business standards and compliance departments to complete reviews and make changes where necessary
Events and Partners
- Liaising with partners and clients to book spaces, organise stand build, promotional materials, competitions and staffing of the stand
- Development of support material for events, including creative design, ordering and implementation
- Attendance at numerous industry events across the year, promoting our brand and products to customers and partners
- Support management of multiple marketing partnerships and joint marketing activity
- Design, development and production management for policy documentation and print materials
- Administration of email campaigns
- Copy writing and design updates for campaigns
- Processing and upkeep of marketing invoices
- Ad hoc administrative tasks for other members of the team
- Other reasonable tasks as required by the business area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using social media within a business setting
- Creative flair and team worker
- Computer literate, including Adobe Photoshop skills
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and passion for the music industry
- Working SEM knowledge
- UX/UI design
- Advanced Photoshop/InDesign skills
- Google certified
- Experience within the music and/or insurance industry
- Determined and enthusiastic with excellent customer focus
- Keen to make recommendations
- Have an open, can-do attitude and be highly motivated to produce great results
- Must be proactive, with the ability to independently own and manage projects to drive business and results
- Flexible attitude with ability to work effectively within a partially remote team and deal with multiple demands and deadlines
- Open to challenges and a desire to learn new things in an evolving marketplace.
At Allianz, we welcome applications from everyone, regardless of your background or needs. If you need assistance with making your application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For external applicants only –
Please be aware that we will require satisfactory pre-employment evidence to include DBS, Financial Probity and Fraud checks, before you can commence employment with us.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Allianz Insurance
Allianz aims to be the outstanding competitor in personal and commercial insurance in the UK, helping people and companies move on and up in business and life.
We are the 34th largest company in the world and have over 85 million customers in 70 different countries.
There are over 4,500 people working in 22 offices across the UK w
- Banking & Financial Services
- Guildford, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1905