You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Basic Salary - £24,000
OTE - £35,000
Location - London (City of London)
The role - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Have you just graduated and looking for the perfect graduate scheme? How would you like to work in a fast faced, high earning environment? Have you considered recruitment? Our client has won numerous awards and established themselves as the leading recruitment firm within the UK.
Founded in London in 2006
- Awarded a Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Award
- Recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK
- They specialise in placing accountancy professionals into financial services and commerce sectors
- They work with clients from SMEs to FTSE 100 firms
If you are an ambitious graduate that finds this opportunity interesting, carry on reading and find out how you could become the next Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- You will need to have a great academic background
- Educated to a degree level, acquiring a 1:1/2:1 from a top 50 UK university
- Your A-Levels will need to be A’s and B’s
- Your working history will be consistent through your teenage years through to university
- Commercial sales experience would be preferable
- The ability to work/ live in London (City of London)
- Personality in this industry is everything
- You will need to be confident but humble
- You will need to be professional but will not take yourself too seriously
- Organised yet innovative
- And above all, you will take pride in being as good as you can at everything you do
- You will join as a graduate recruitment consultant
- You will begin doing 180 recruitment, focusing all your time on the candidate side of the recruitment procedure
- You will be tasked with sourcing the best talent the industry has to offer
- You will advertise for specific roles
- You will source off of job boards (Reed, Monster)
- You will conduct interviews, go on external interviews and client meetings with senior recruitment consultants
- You will be developed through the personalised training scheme to become a senior recruitment consultant
- You will then working on the 360 recruitment, focusing on both the candidate and client side of the recruitment cycle
- You will start as a graduate recruitment consultant and be fast tracked to a senior recruitment consultant
- You will have access to an uncapped commission structure up to 30%
- A personalised training scheme will be designed to fast track you from an graduate level recruitment consultant through to a senior recruitment consultant in 1 year
- You will be working in a modern, spacious London (City of London) based office
- An amazing £24,000 basic salary
- You will have the option to travel internationally
- Dress down, early finish, free drinks on a Friday
- TV in the office with an Xbox
- An open door policy from all the management team, allowing you to gain access to market leading knowledge
Apply Now! Interviewing ASAP
- July Start Dates!
- August Start Dates!
- September Start Dates!
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. We have partnered with the most prestigious and exciting firms in London and across the UK on to offer applicants - graduates through to business owners - a refreshing approach to finding their new challenge. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We pride ourselves that we understand trends and patterns and how Recruitment works this ensuring success for candidates that Twelve Recruitment represents. All the opportunities that Twelve Recruitment works on are career based; the roles offer challenge, progression and longevity. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Twelve Recruitment
With Headquarters i
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012