You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Hitchin, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 11 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 9.04 per hour
If you are passionate about providing expert and compassionate care, join the team at Sue Ryder's Stagenhoe Park and we'll ensure your job as Care Assistant makes you feel incredible too! With flexible working hours and an excellent personalised training programme this is a wonderful opportunity to develop t your skills as a Care Assistant in the specialist field of neurological care.
Full time and part time hours available for day and night shifts. Evenings and weekends on rota.
- To promote choice in the delivery of care and support. Reviewing and making suggestions to enhance the individuals’ experience.
- To ensure accurate reporting and documentation.
- To participate in care planning implementation and review.
- To promote the values, build morale and encourage others to perform to high standards
o Friday midnight to Sunday midnight (weekends) 45%
o Public Holidays 24 hours midnight to midnight 60%
- Continuation of NHS pension
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays pro rata
- Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
- Private pension matched at either 3% or 5%
- Enhanced Maternity Benefits
- Refer a friend scheme
- Carers leave policy
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
- Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
- Development opportunities for all
Stagenhoe is a Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in Hertfordshire, caring for people aged 18 and over who have life-changing conditions affecting the brain and nervous system. We are here for people with degenerative conditions such as Huntington's disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease - as well as those with acquired conditions resulting from a brain or spinal injury or stroke.
At Sue Ryder not only do we treat more conditions than any other UK charity in our hospices, neurological care centres and out in the community; we also campaign to improve the lives of people living with them.
- Bank Opportunities also available
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Various hours covering a 24 hour periodPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Additional Clinical Services
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948