You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
A market leading Business Intelligence organisation is seeking recent hungry, ambitious and money motivated graduates to join their growing team. Operating in the business, financial and economic intelligence spaces they have a broad account base including many household names and international brands. With offices over Europe and in New York and Chicago, there is fantastic opportunity for international travel for the right candidates.
Graduate Technology Sales Executive
£25k Basic (1st year OTE 35k)
- Company phone & laptop
- 23 days annual holiday
- 1 duvet day per year
- Opportunity for rapid performance based progression
- Subsidised gym membership
- Extensive 3 month training programme
- Holiday and lunch club performance rewards
This exciting role offers an opportunity to get involved in the entire sales process from small sales through to big ticket deals.
- Find new business for the company by cold calling prospective clients
- Support Senior Managers with key account management
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Develop excellent product knowledge
- Recent graduate (2014-2018)
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential - full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Motivated by a target driven environment
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003