You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
A rapidly growing Financial Services organisation is hiring a new crop of graduates to join their ever-growing sales team. Seeking intelligent, ambitious and money-motivated graduates to keep up with their continued success, our client genuinely offers an exciting opportunity to learn from the best. With over 10 years' experience in the industry they are fast becoming one of London's most reputable organisations, winning awards for both their Graduate Programme and their innovative business model. Expect to be involved in the entire sales cycle from day 1 in this fast paced but structured environment. Only those with a tenacious attitude and a sincere approach to hard work are encouraged to apply.
Graduate Financial Sales Executive
£23k Basic (1st year OTE 40k)
Flexible start dates throughout the summer
- Uncapped commission
- 23 days annual holiday
- Company phone & laptop
- Opportunity for rapid performance based progression
- Extensive 3 month training programme
- Season ticket loan
- Regular social events at some of London's premier members clubs
- Find new business for the company by cold calling prospective clients
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Develop excellent product knowledge
The ideal candidate will have an incredible work ethic and be a confident self-starter, happy to work individually and as part of a team. In return, you will benefit from a fantastic sociable working environment.
- Recent graduate (2015-2018)
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a Russell Group University
- Previous sales experience not essential - full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Motivated by a target driven environment
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003