You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,340.0 per month
Want to gain valuable work experience this summer?
Do you have a great attitude and excellent people skills?
Ever wanted to know what it's like to work in the heart of a successful start-up business?
Yes? Then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Customer Operations Intern you will have the opportunity to work at the heart of this exciting business during our peak season. You will be part of our customer experience, conversion, tracking and route planning team, and you'll be able to engage with the inspiring guys and gals who have driven LOVESPACE’s exponential growth on a daily basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated team to deliver an outstanding service to our customers. You will be providing assistance for the full customer journey, from answering customer queries to ensuring their delivery is a success, playing a key role in continuing to build a positive reputation for LOVESPACE.
This role is ideal for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, precise attention to detail and who is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible experience.
We are looking for someone who is available to work just outside Dunstable (45min-1hr commute from St Pancras) from late August to early October.What will you be doing?
Delivering an outstanding customer experience through all available communication channels (phone, email and live chat) throughout the whole customer journey from before they place an order, to delivery, which includes:
- Ensuring we correctly track every single box and courier, to guarantee perfect data.
- Contributing to our conversion by answer queries and outlining the benefits of our service to potential customers.
- Helping to create an awesome digital and ‘on-the-doorstep’ service
- Assisting in improving the overall service by listening and acting upon customer feedback.
- Working closely with the rest of the Operations team to ensure boxes reach our customers in the right place at the right time.
- Coordinating our national fleet to ensure each and every order is a success.
- Boosting LOVESPACE’s reputation through generating great reviews and referrals.
We are looking for team members who possess the following attributes:
- Positive, confident & communicative individual who shows initiative and is confident in dealing with clients
- Engaging, with ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- Highly organised, fanatical attention to detail, common sense judgement and a passion for precision.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative.
- Live and breathe LOVESPACE’s values of being Engaging, Open, Smart, Reliable, Fair and Inspiring
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Flexible to changing working hours dependent on volume.
This is a paid internship with a salary of £1340 per month.
You will get the chance to be at the heart of one of the UK’s fast-growing, entrepreneurial, businesses and having exposure to a team of seasoned, serial, entrepreneurs. You will play a key role in LOVESPACE’s growth, with the opportunity to see how your work directly contributes to our success. You will be providing input into, and helping to develop and implement LOVESPACE’s customer service strategy, as well as having multiple opportunities for growth and development.
Check out what some of our previous interns went on to do:
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
LOVESPACE is the UK's first storage-by-the-box company. We collect things from your home or office, look after them for as long as you want, and then return them whenever and wherever you want them - the very next day. We’re like cloud storage, but for your physical things!
Multi-award-winning - voted the UK's Most Innovative Busi
- Logistics & Transport
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011