You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Richmond, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The way we see it, we’re all about two things - seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients, and imagination. Why? Because together, they’ve helped us create over 1000 (and counting) ingenious snacks for hungry grazers across the UK and the US. We’re on a never-ending hunt for healthier, juicier, crunchier, tastier, fresher, bigger, better! Which basically means, as the one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, we’re always refreshing, rethinking and reinventing.
We’re a bunch of like-minded people but we’re not all the same. We have different experiences, backgrounds and ways of working but we combine well to make it come together.
The role - global customer service team member...
We’re looking for smart people to keep our customers happy over email and social media. You’ll be the eyes and ears of graze, spotting trends in your interactions with our grazers and feeding back to the rest of the business.
Our grazers come in all shapes and sizes - some have subscriptions, some use our online shop, and some buy from supermarkets and corner stores. You’ll be helping all of them whether they are in the UK or the USA.
We think that the key to great service is to make sure that the amazing people providing that service are happy, challenged and supported – so that’s what we try to do.
This is what one of the current team says about their job:
‘I love coming into work each day. It sounds like a cliché, but saying I love my job and the people I work with has never been more true. Being in the CS team I feel really valued - in addition to answering customer emails we have input in all aspects of the customer experience.’
What you’ll be responsible for...
- Keeping customers happy with well-written, friendly and helpful emails.
- Chatting with our grazers over social media - punny hashtags at the ready!
- Listening to our customers and spotting trends so that you can let the rest of the business know. We always want to be better and you can help!
- Preventing problems before they even happen by carrying out vital day-to-day tasks.
- Hitting targets for response times, quality and quantity of emails.
Our ideal candidate will...
- Love helping people.
- Be an enthusiastic problem-solver with a can-do attitude.
- Be self-motivated, calm under pressure and love change!
- Have impeccable grammar and spelling along with first class communication skills.
- Have strong typing skills (ideally 50 words/ minute) and MS Word skills.
- Love working in a team!
What’s in it for you?...
- Imagine being part of one of the fastest growing food businesses! We’re always moving into new commercial areas of retail, online and even new geographies. You’ll pick up new skills and experiences, broadening your knowledge and capabilities to push you to the next level.
- We encourage active learning with learning lunches.
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around each of us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Tons of activities to join including yoga, HIIT classes, touch rugby, team breakfasts and even fortnightly massages.
- Friday drinks in the office and at local pubs, and great team socials.
- A freshly baked cake on your birthday (just for CS)!
- Based: Our lovely office in Richmond-Upon-Thames.
- Hours: We don’t do early or evening shifts and only limited weekend work. Our hours are Mon-Friday 9.00-18.00 and you’ll work roughly one Sunday in three with a day off the following week.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
What do great ideas taste like?
Ever since graze began, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of snacking, looking for bigger and better ways to graze. In the early days we sent fresh fruit through the post; something that had never been done before! Now, we reimagine snacking for grazers all across the country. We listen to you and use the
- Consumer goods, Retail
- Richmond, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2008