You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,300.0 per year
In this Digital Marketing Executive job, you will be joining a leading beauty company, whose range of non-toxic and organic products are used in top spas and stocked in stores all over the world. With an impressive celebrity fan base that includes the world's top supermodels, actresses and performers, and a host of prestigious awards including Allure's 'Best of Beauty' award to their name, this luxury beauty and cosmetics brand have grown incredibly quickly over the course of the last decade. Their London office are now looking to grow their marketing team by hiring an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive.
In this Digital Marketing Executive job, you will be working in a varied role across all things digital, taking on a large amount of responsibility within the marketing function. Your role will include monitoring, analysing, and producing content for all their social media and website platforms. You will need to have a sound understanding of beauty influences and bloggers, and have excellent communication and relationship building skills, because you'll be tasked with helping to drive brand awareness - reaching out to influencers, liaising with senior staff in global offices and taking control of the social media and content calendars.
In this Digital Marketing Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
- Managing the website and content creation to relay the voice of the institute
- Using Google Analytics to ensure that you can respond to data patterns and drive traffic
- Managing all social media platform content, activity and analytics and contributing to the social media calendar
- Reporting on all UK digital communications across retail, community and influencer channels
- Reaching out to key beauty and cosmetic industry bloggers and influencers, and maintaining excellent relationships
- Communicating and working collaboratively within a dynamic team across global parties to work in harmony to promote the brand
So, what are we looking for?
- A strong academic background with at least a 2.1 from a top university, ideally with a Marketing qualification
- At least 1 year's experience working in digital marketing
- An analytical mindset
- Experience in Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and SEO performance is essential
- Someone who enjoys working within a team
- Excellent communicative skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for the beauty and cosmetics industry
What else is on offer?
- A fantastic starting salary of between £27,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic office space in Central London
- The opportunity to work with a global, award-winning beauty brand
- The next step in your marketing career!
If you're on the lookout for digital marketing jobs in London and you want to join a global beauty and cosmetics brand, check out this new Digital Marketing Executive job at a top beauty brand in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009