- Kenilworth, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Fresh Coventry & Warwickshire are looking for unique, talented and self-driven individuals to join our exciting team as radio sales executives. It'll be your job to liaise with local businesses and form a mutually beneficial relationship.
The individual will preferably have previous media sales experience (print, radio, TV). We are also looking for an individual who will blend into our existing team quickly and hit the ground running from day one.
To fulfil this position, you should:
- have excellent sales skills and the drive to sell
- be able to work closely with station management to develop marketing/sales strategy
- have strong business skills and the ability to make accurate revenue forecasts
- have the confidence and determination to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals
- be able to handle rejection
- have excellent writing and presentation skills
- have excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy
- be familiar with the potential of digital communication channels for advertising and marketing campaigns
- be able to think creatively and generate original ideas
- pay close attention to detail
- be able to work calmly effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
- have knowledge of the law, ethics and industry regulations around radio sales
- understand when it is necessary, and how to acquire, the relevant clearances and licences, including copyright and music clearances
- understand the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures
- have strong IT skills, including word processing and data handling
This is a part-time position, where working hours are fully flexible but do require complete committment. A standard hourly rate will be agreed and further commission will be paid for successful on-boarding.
This is an ideal position for a sales & marketing graduate. Previous radio sales experience is preferred but not essential. The role will be fulfilled from our Kenilworth offices.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.