You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
The role would involve undertaking data and statistical analysis to provide insights on a range of sector trends. You'll be involved with creating reports, presentations and infographics to make the trends and insights palpable for clients. In addition, you'll be involved with client projects, meetings and eventually presentations where you'll provide insight and consultation.
This role will suit someone who is natually curious, has a passion for trends and knowing what is happening around the corner and has a good grasp of working with data sets.
The ideal person will be/have:
- At least a 2:1 from a top university (ideally within a social sciences degree)
- Experience analysisng data sets on either Excel (required), SPSS (preffered) STATA, Python or R
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally a placement year or some office based work experience
- Natural curiosity, positive energy and ambition!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Freshminds is an award-winning recruitment consultancy. The destination for Minds with a consulting skill set, our network empowers Europe's leading businesses with fresh, commercial thinking. We source graduates, researchers, analysts, consultants, project managers and directors for demanding permanent jobs or consulting projects.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2000