You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
£25'000 + OTE, Shares and great benefits
Are you wanting to work in a growing tech company with fab benefits in an expanding industry?
This business is a growing app-based staffing platform for the hospitality industry. They offer fully trained and vetted service industry staff to top-end restaurants, events companies and hotels throughout the UK. The platform offers a 2-way rating system so both staff and employers can rate each other ensuring a better experience for both parties. They are looking for an Account Manager to grow the account spend of hotels and restaurants to help drive the business forward. They have a supportive, close-knit and friendly culture, with beer and food on site, gym membership, 30 days annual leave and more!
- As an Account manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients so that they increase their use of the recruitment platform.
- Understanding the needs of each client to ensure that you sell them the most appropriate package.
- Analysing the hospitality industries so that you can identify areas of growth within your client base.
- Working directly within a team of motivated salespeople to work to drive the business forward and help them grow in line with their sales strategy.
- Reporting to senior directors in this maturing start-up to improve your commercial awareness.
- With your consultative and target driven attitude you will have great success in increasing account spend with high-end establishments.
- Having prior experience or an interest in the hospitality sector will enable you to build relationships with clients and sell them the most appropriate package.
- Your strong communication skills, both in person and face to face, will help you to grow your accounts' spend and earn commission.
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity will ensure that you are maximising on business opportunities and raise your profile in the business.
- Your passion for working in a high-growth start-up will maximise your effectiveness in this role.
Click the "apply" button now for the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing app development companies in the UK now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992