Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Summary - Our client, an asset management firm based in the City, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team. Responsibilities will include; delivering marketing for the Retail/Wholesale channel of the UK Marketing Strategy in order to support sales efforts, development of campaigns and budget handling. The plan for this role is to move up to a 'Head Of' a particular region/channel after 6-12 months.
Responsibilities and requirements -
- Work alongside sales to create and maintain key marketing messages for a range of focus funds which should complement all marketing activity.
- Build and execute full marketing campaigns including online and offline advertising, content promotion and creation, e-mail and digital assets.
- Create and maintain marketing literature on a focused range of funds.
- Monitor product marketing related activities of main competitors to proactively adapt message of overall positioning
Managing marketing budget and using appropriately
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
- Must have drive, enthusiasm and be a self-starter
- Degree or equivalent qualification related to the role preferred