You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
Entry-level at BNPPF Global
Entry-level at BNPPF Global
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are an FCA regulated FX/CFD broker based in Central London. Due to recent growth we are searching for an MT4 Administrator and Risk manager help move our business forward. The role offers the right candidate the opportunity for growth that will eventually lead to a senior manager role within the firm. You will be expected to be registered with the FCA for an “Approved Control Function”.
You will be responsible for the continuous operation and running of the MT4 and MT5 systems. Duties include:
- Monitoring and managing client positions and risk
- Producing daily trade and reconciliation reports in relation to trading activity and client positions using MT4 and third-party platforms.
- Producing any other reports or written material, as required by business needs.
- Speaking to clients, as required, to resolve any trading/ account issues they may have
- Follow up transactions and orders with LP’s, Banks and Prime Brokers, as required
- To develop and maintain FX & CFD product and trade execution knowledge
- To have a working knowledge of dealing with Equities (both CASH and CFD), corporate actions and system & IT implementations
- Knowledge of back office allocations and accounts setup for trading Shares, CFDs and FX, and be open to learning about new products
- Handle any quotes issue with the real time server, such as freezing, gaps, filtrations
- Be able to use the firm’s CRM systems
- Monitor and manage any issue with the LPs
- Training company employees to use MetaTrader4 and also to advise staff on new updates/upgrades on the system
- To provide informed technical support across a variety of Windows and web Platforms
- Follow-up with aggregators/bridges and other related technologies issues or updates
- Configuring MT4 settings, such as groups, securities, manager rights, etc
- Switching between backups server and main server whenever its required
- Creating new symbols and configuring them on MT4 and MT5
- Configuring and installing server side plug-ins.
- Maintenance of the MT4 and MT5 system
- To help manage system risk and help management in mitigating of such risk.
- Assisting with any regulatory/ FCA queries, as required
Skills and Experience
- Degree in computing or related subject (desirable)
- Previous experience of an approved FCA Controlled function (advantageous but not a must)
- In- depth knowledge of Meta Quotes software, as well as MT4, MT5 and Web terminals
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the FX, CFD or derivative markets
- Knowledge of back office allocations and accounts setup for trading Shares, CFDs and FX
- Knowledge of cash equities, corporate actions along with relevant back office implementation and procedures
- Knowledge of other securities would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the FIX Protocol
- Excellent communication
- Must be flexible to working shifts (early morning, late evening)
- Performance driven, and results orientated with a strong bias for action and outcome.
- Strong problem solver.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Arabic would be highly advantageous but not a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking financial services firm that is about to enter an exciting era of development.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.