You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
My client, a top tier international headhunting consultancy working across Commodities and Professional Services are looking to recruit four trainee recruitment consultants to join their growing team in the City of London.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry, the successful candidates will be joining an established and respected yet aggressively growing company that has been voted one of the Sunday Times 'Best 100 Companies to Work For' for the last four years running.
As a trainee, you will immediately start on their award-winning training program, fast-tracking your career by shadowing and learning off some of the most respected senior consultants in the industry who are currently billing in excess of £500,000 a year.
After completing the ‘on-desk’ training program, you will choose a specific market segment where you will begin to specialise under the guidance of a Team Leader, Managing Consultant and a Director, all of which have a hands-on involvement in training and are personally invested in your career progression.
This training program offers industry-leading professional development and allows all trainees to learn and progress in a collaborative and innovative environment, an ideal mix both for growing successful consultants and for a great internal workplace atmosphere.
In addition to the top of the top tier training, the company offers:
- A starting basic salary up to £23,000 and rising depending on experience
- One of the strongest UNCAPPED commission schemes in the industry
- All the tools and training to enable you to earn a REALISTIC OTE of up to £55,000 in year one (this target has been hit year on year by previous trainees) and close to double that for top performers in their 2nd year
- Lunch Clubs for top billers with recent Lunch Club restaurants including Nobu, Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Hakkasan Hanway Place
- Monthly, fully paid for team nights out based on hitting team targets
- 3 company holidays abroad every year including Spain and Las Vegas
- Subsidised gym membership, an iPhone and an iPad for remote working
With these incentives, my client genuinely offers one of the top 10% of first-year remuneration packages for successful consultants in the industry.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Maiden Marc Associates - Specialists in uncovering outstanding talent in highly competitive markets.
At Maiden Marc Associates, we excel in providing candidates with unique opportunities that enable them to reach their potential, while in the process adding substantial value to the long term clients we choose to partner
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012