You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Katie Bard is seeking a positive and proactive graduate to join our challenging and fast-paced recruitment programme. As an empowering scheme, graduates are given responsibility and freedom from day one. The successful applicant will have to be self-sufficient, hard-working and dedicated to grow within the business.
With a high proportion of our most successful leaders advancing their careers through this scheme, it offers an exciting route to becoming an established recruitment consultant.
As an Operations Coordinator initially, you will be tasked with:
* Managing the busy reception area
* Operating the switchboard
* Ensuring candidates and clients are dealt with efficiently professionally
* Creating monthly reports and projects
* Coordinating the interview rooms and supporting the consultants
* Undertaking recruitment tasks such as CV mining and sourcing leads
* Assisting in candidate and networking events
After learning the intricacies of the business, you will have the opportunity to approach the recruitment teams you are interested in joining.
Development and training are hugely important here at Katie Bard and progression is vast for those who wish to achieve!
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Educated to degree level with good academics
* Driven and proactive
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* Resilience and initiative
Do you desire to exceed expectations? Are you looking for a rewarding and progressive role within a leading global recruitment company?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Katie Bard
Katie Bard - part of the international Angela Mortimer Group.
Based in Birmingham, we recruit permanent and temporary staff across the Midlands for a full range of office support and executive roles starting at graduate entry through to executive level – including the following:
- Secretarial ...
- Recruitment & HR
- Birmingham, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1976
Neville House, 14 Waterloo St, Birmingham, UK