You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Worthing, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 500.0 per month
Elysium is a young and dynamic company with a passion for the delivery of high quality patient centred care, led and delivered by management and clinical teams with enormous healthcare experience.
We specialise in providing Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Neurological Care and currently have over 40 services across England and Wales.
We recognise that to provide exceptional care to our patients, we need exceptional staff – and that could be you.
Having recently acquired Broadham Care in the South East of England, we have 8 care homes supporting adults with learning disabilities with excellent CQC ratings; and we are looking to expand our amazing team!
All of our care homes operate over 24 hours a day, seven days a week including weekends and bank holidays. The Support Workers form a key part of us delivering safe and secure accommodation for vulnerable customers with complex needs. This is both a rewarding and challenging role.
We have a vacancy at Bradfield House.
The good bit:You will get:
- £7.51 hourly
- £500 welcome bonus for Support workers with over 1 years' experience
- Career development, training courses
- Free meals
The interesting bitThe Bank Support Worker will be expected to –
- enable the residents to lead a valued and fulfilling life and to maximise the potential capacity of all residents; physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially
- deliver a high quality and responsive service to Broadham Care’s
The essential bit:You will need:
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities
- A positive and dynamic attitude to working at times in a challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours which can include day trips and holidays to exciting locations with our residents
The “what to do next” bit:Apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Job Type:BankPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Additional Clinical Services
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948