- Chelmsford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 23 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Responsibilities of the Graduate Quality Engineer
• The Graduate Quality Engineer will be assigned and communicate with the suppliers and customers through project stages.
• Complete Initial sample reports to customers
• Review controls on the various programmes and ensure that they prevent errors from being made.
• Support customer approval.
• The Quality Engineer will arrange, control, monitor and supervisor inspection and or rework, monitor and approve, control costs.
• The Graduate Quality Engineer Be involved with customer visits & reports liaise as required following any quality issues.
• Complete investigation and issue reports/ 8D both internal and external on all issues
• Ensure that system audits are planned, performed, and results issued, and action as required taken to close the issues.
• The Graduate Quality Engineer will monitor all quality goals and objectives.
• Be involved with 3rd party auditing support and support during visits.
Experience of the Graduate Quality Engineer
• The Graduate Quality Engineer have previous role within a Quality role in a manufacturing environment
• The Graduate Quality Engineer must be a motivated individual who can work well within a team
• Good Communication Skills written and verbally who can communicate at all levels
• Good IT Skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Graduate Quality Engineer to progress their career as If this position sounds of interest to you then please do apply now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Orion Electrotech
Orion Electrotech is a privately owned business operating with over 50 specialist recruitment consultants in offices based in Reading and Aylesbury.
Across our five core market sectors, Engineering, Gas, Aerospace, Construction and Technology we are able to offer our candidates and clients both contract and permanent recruitment service
- Recruitment & HR
- in Chelmsford, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1996