- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As an architect working on our core services, you have a key role in defining the building blocks of our products, and will co-operate closely with product owners, technical leads and other members of the architecture team.
- Support product owners and technical leads on the architecture design and when appropriate take responsibility for the design to ensure technology vision and design consistency across our platform
- Member of the architecture team
- Design new platform capabilities and work with engineering to drive and realise the designs
- Develop proof of concepts, shared libraries and services that will be used across products
- Define technical standards and work with engineering to apply standards across the platform
- Research technological advancements to ensure that our platform are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Actively collaborate with Product, Engineering, Operations, Finance & Legal colleagues to design and implement the best solution to achieve our product roadmap and platform needs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate
More hot jobs for you
Graduate at J.P. Morgan