You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As an architect working on our core services, you have a key role in defining the building blocks of our products, and will co-operate closely with product owners, technical leads and other members of the architecture team.
- Support product owners and technical leads on the architecture design and when appropriate take responsibility for the design to ensure technology vision and design consistency across our platform
- Member of the architecture team
- Design new platform capabilities and work with engineering to drive and realise the designs
- Develop proof of concepts, shared libraries and services that will be used across products
- Define technical standards and work with engineering to apply standards across the platform
- Research technological advancements to ensure that our platform are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Actively collaborate with Product, Engineering, Operations, Finance & Legal colleagues to design and implement the best solution to achieve our product roadmap and platform needs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering (must have)
- Demonstrable examples of experience designing and using APIs and SDKs as a developer in academic or startup environments
- Robust experience utilizing Microservices-based and globally distributed architectures to enable continuous delivery and deployment
- A firm understanding of the technology stacks and demonstrated history of authoring application.
- Experience in the design, configuration, deployment of real-time communications systems is a strong bonus
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Ability to distill broad concepts and business strategies into structured product plans
- Demonstrable examples of driving change and influencing others both internally and externally (e.g. partners, relevant industry forums etc.)
Why Nexmo...our values!
We value disruptive innovation, getting things done, and working with passion and integrity are the values that matter at Nexmo. We are on a mission to enable simplified communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees. We strive for passion and integrity, both personally and professionally.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring exceptional people. We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self-confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach.
We value those who will help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.