- London, UK
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable Administration Assistant to provide a wide range of administrative support to the Options team. This will include booking and coordinating travel for the team and, under the guidance of the Office Manager, providing administrative support within the office.
- To assist with the general running of the office, including stationery provisions, kitchen consumables and general office supplies.
- To manage the stationery and office consumables process from procurement to invoicing. Source more cost effective options where possible and undertake regular checks to ensure that costs are running within budget.
- Provide administrative support to the Technical Team, Technical Directors and Office Manager.
- To book flights and accommodation in liaison with corporate travel agent.
- Experience of working in an administrative role
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We are a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children. We provide information, expertise and influence to governments, health workers, NGOs and businesses to catalyse change so that health services can be accessed by the people who need them most.
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience.Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: 18th November 2018
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 19th November 2018.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.