- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a 'can do' attitude is required to carry out bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients within our Outsourcing team.
They will be reporting to a Manager who will review their work and plan workflow through the department. Good communication skills with both clients and team members are essential.
The duties consist of, and are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping using various accountancy software
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of EC Sales Lists and Intrastat forms
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts when required
- Various admin duties when required
- Liaising with clients/managers/partners on various matters
Over the years we have developed an excellent reputation for training and development and are willing to offer potential candidates the ability to study for their AAT Qualification (The Association of Accounting Technicians)
Other training and guidance will be provided as part of the role where necessary.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching