You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
Why should I get a job in recruitment?
There are a number of reasons that more and more people arerecognising
what a career in recruitment can offer. For example; So, what sort of people excel in recruitment? It can’t be a job for everyone!
- Uncapped commission; graduate schemes are notorious for offering a great basic salary that you will stay on for the next 2 years! Recruitment offers you uncapped commission from day 1, with people earning anything between £26,000 and £40,000+ in Year 1 and smashing a 6-figure salary within 3 years
- Rapid career progression; if you hit your target, you get promoted. It’s as simple as that! No red tape, no ‘loyaltyprioritisation’, if you’re good at your job you climb the career ladder
- Training; recruitment consultancy offers you an initial 12 week specialised training programme, and continued support and training throughout your career
- Incentives; £1,000 shopping sprees, Las Vegas, Lunch Clubs, Ski trips, Maldives, Rolex Watches, Laptops, Weekend Breaks, Days at the Races - all for doing your job!
- Environment; a recruitment office is fun, dynamic, vibrant, challenging, competitive and lively
It takes a certain person to excel in the world of recruitment, but if this sounds like you, you have nothing to lose by reaching out and seeing what opportunities are available to you; Further Information:
- Money motivated - did you wash cars as a child? have a paper round? work multiple jobs?
- Resilient - have you overcome a difficulty without giving up?
- Competitiveness - do you play sport to a high level?
- Strong communication && negotiation skills - public speaking, team captain
- Outgoing - do you love socialising? have you joined clubs/societies? are you the life and soul of a party?
Salary:£20,000 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission structure (OTE Year 1 £40k, Year 2 £50-60k, Year 3 £80k+)
Locations: London (Liverpool Street, City, Bank, Wimbledon, Putney, Richmond, St Pauls), Manchester, Bristol, Reading, Leeds, Birmingham
NEXT STEPS: Apply directly, or get in touch with Katie from SW6 Associates for more information. Interviews are taking place throughout November for November/December/January starts
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK