You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Responsibilities of Marketing, Content and Campaigns professional
* Support PR and exnternal content distribution and strategic planning across print, website, social media, e-marketing, videos, and other online content platforms
* Develop and maintain relationships with third-party providers including a PR agency
* Manage campaigns as required by product, channel and geography
* Responsible for producing marketing collateral including editorial, proof reading, formatting, and internal/compliance sign off
* Work with marketing team on all aspects of the marketing mix which may include presentations and DDQs, managing translations and updating instructions
Experience required of Marketing, Content and Campaigns professional
* Ability to write clear, concise content
* Superb organisational skills
* Proven experience working in financial services, preferably asset management
* Knowledge of CMS and web systems - WordPress an advantage
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Degree educated 2:1 or higher
* Minimum 2-3 years in industry
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Morgan McKinley
Recruitment is a complete process built on a relationship of trust between the hiring company, candidates and the consultant.
By nurturing the talent pool within our chosen professional communities and disciplines, Morgan McKinley ensures that the right candidates are matched to the right opportunities.
If you are a talented professiona
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in 1988
61 Aldwych, London WC2B 4AE, UK