You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Graduate Head-hunter – International Markets (Executive Search)
The company specialises in representing Investment bankers, Technology specialists and CFOS and CEOS. They quite simply represent some of the highest earners in the UK and overseas. They also have an industry In-house client base in both FTSE 250 listed Corporates and Fortune 500 companies.
The company have an international footprint which stretches globally, office locations include London , Hong Kong, New York and Zurich. They are looking to hire two graduate trainees for each of their UK offices.
UK Offices include, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Glasgow and Edinburgh
Joining as a Graduate Research Associate, you will rotate around each different recruitment function and gain exposure to each senior manager.
In order to succeed in this role, candidates are expected to have:
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above preferably with a degree from a good university
- A strong background in excelling across extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Had exposure to the legal working world through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long term career in the financial services recruitment market
- £21,000 - £26,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (The Average earnings last year per graduate was £57,600)
- Structured training programme
- International mobility for achievers
- Subsided gym membership & Private Healthcare
- Continuous learning programme
- Incentive trips
- Help to buy scheme
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this position please submit me your CV via this advertisement.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016