- Olney, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Training Programme (Injection Moulding)
Starting salary between £18,000 and £20,000 per year plus additional bonus and pension arrangements
After successful completion of this great graduate programme, you will continue to gain increased responsibility and personal development. You will be rewarded with steady and sizeable salary increments over a two-year period.
The Graduate Programme:
Start your employment career with this long-established injection moulding company and join their 2019 graduate development programme.
- The structured scheme is designed for you to experience all the elements of the business over a 12-week programme from manufacturing and technical services to accounts and administration.
- You will work alongside experienced managers within the business to find your best fit for an enjoyable long-term career.
- The programme will include management training, skills development, mentoring and regular reviews.
- Your development will ensure that you are qualified and able to take on real technical and managerial responsibilities quickly.
- The target is to help you achieve personal success and to contribute to the ongoing success of the business.
- You will be a recent graduate in science or engineering or have some similar qualification.
- Some understanding of the industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You will be personable and easy to get on with, a logical and analytical thinker with a desire to succeed.
About the Company:
This well-established, family owned company is at the technical and cutting edge of the moulding industry.
Employing about 40 staff, they are a profitable and financially secure company that develops and manufactures precision plastic components, mainly for the automotive, engineering and electrical industry.
Located in a pleasant market town between Milton Keynes and Bedford they offer a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment between 8am and 5pm / 5 days a week.
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this brilliant graduate engineering programme, click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email explaining the next steps to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Flat Fee Recruiter
Flat Fee Recruiter really is a no-brainer!
Driven to deliver the best (and most affordable) recruitment solutions in the market, we are firmly positioned as a supplier of choice by thousands of companies, who want to get maximum internet and job board reach for their vacancies.
We pride ourselves on service - no job is too great (
- Recruitment & HR
- in Olney, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011