You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Our client has already been joined by 6 ambitious graduates in the past 3 months and they want MORE!
Join a market leading company on their sales team who pride themselves on delivering a high-end service to their high profile client base.
The company was established in 2013 with just a team of 5, that team has now hit 180 and they don't plan on stopping there. Our client is seeking money hungry and ambitious individuals to join their sales team to help drive the company's success and continue their growth.
You will join the company's successful 12-week training program along with your new colleagues, and together you'll learn everything you need to learn about become a successful sales executive. From day one you'll have support but also responsibilities, you can make an impact and be on the path to success.
Some responsibilities will include
- Approaching and networking with new clients to develop new leads and opportunities.
- Execute the process of leads to sales
- Manage and and maintain client accounts
- Use excellent telephone and communication skills to build rapport with clients and negotiate the best deals
- You have an uncapped earning potential with 1st year OTE of £35k, £45k 2nd and £60k 3rd.
- Monthly incentives such as days to the races, go ape, spa days and much more
- Yearly all expenses paid trips abroad, last year saw them go to Dubai!
- Weekly socials such as drinks, team bingo, quiz's etc
- 25 days holiday
- Office snacks
- You've recently graduated with a 2:1 or above in any given subject.
- You're willing to put in hard work and be rewarded for it.
- You enjoy a challenging environment and are driven to succeed.
- You thrive with having set targets and goals to achieve.
- You are resilient and want to progress to the top
- You are an excellent at communicating both face to face and via the phone
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003