You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- St Albans, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Trainee Media Sales role for successful St Albans based publisher.
Purpose of Role
To sell advertising solutions to a dedicated client base in both online and print magazines for the Scientific sector. The role is an even split of account management of existing clients and developing new business in order to maintain relationships with advertisers and clients direct.
Context of the Role
Our client is a leading business information, publishing and events group providing marketing and information solutions within high value professional and commercial market communities.
· Selling across a portfolio of products including recruitment advertising in both print and online including brand extensions like special supplements and magazines.
· Presenting to key decision makers over the phone at marketing agencies, high spending recruitment consultancies and advertising agencies (and other relevant clients).
· Ensuring maximum revenue at maximum yield is achieved.
· Cross Selling and up-selling additional online options.
· Maintaining all records on the salesforce database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date.
· Ensuring signed order confirmations are received before the relevant publication has been published.
· Negotiating with customers and media agencies.
· Researching and canvassing for new business.
· Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features.
· Monitor competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also monitor new clients and industry developments for lead conversion.
· Effective time management of weekly bookings and monthly credit contracts.
· Meet weekly magazine publishing deadlines.
· Working to agreed targets and effective communication of revenue booked to ensure up to date revenue records.
· Deliver Maximum revenues from new and existing clients while offering an excellent client service.
· Generating new contacts/business to raise the profile of the title, and to generate new revenue sources.
· Maintaining and building client relationships.
· Attend industry events and awards.
· Understanding USP’s and benefits of own and competitor products.
· Understanding market trends and developments to maximise sales opportunities.
· Researching company activities, divisions, locations, size of clients and recruitment activity.
· Contacting key decision makers and developing an understanding of their business.
· Developing relationships with existing clients and new contacts.
· Preparing templates for email proposals.
· Communicating regularly with management regarding prospective business and objectives planned for agencies / clients.
Proven Sales and Negotiation skills
Excellent Communication Skills
For more information on this role please email me your CV and an agent will be in contact.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.