You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What you'll do
Global Risk Management is responsible for protecting the company through independent, objective oversight of risk, we effectively manage risk and reward for each of the company’s major lines of business.
This experience is designed to support you to develop a solid understanding of the core roles and responsibilities within Market Risk, while developing a broad range of skills that are applicable throughout the bank.
Throughout the 10 week program within Market Risk you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to products traded, including: credit products, interest rates, foreign exchange, equities and commodities, together, with a wide range of derivative products.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Manage the company’s market risk exposures arising from its trading operations
- Supporting the lines of business to establish risk management policies, limits, standards, controls, metrics and thresholds
- Work on value at risk, stress and various other risk metrics use in the management of the trading business
- Gain real, in-depth experience applying quantitative knowledge to specific financial challenges
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914
2 King Edward St, London, UK