- Reading, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 16 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 17 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Reading - £27k (OTE £34k)
Officially one of the fastest growing technology companies globally, our multi-award winning client are the perfect fit for an ambitious graduate at the beginning of their career! They are the leading advocates for open source software and their client base includes Twitter, MTV and PayPal to name a few. They are rapidly growing with sales in over 100 locations such as America, Singapore and Australia – they enjoy a huge reach and global repute!
As a French speaking Business Development Representative you’ll utilise your language skills and develop new business opportunities for the company through a variety of methods.
- Strategically generating leads through research to drive revenue
- Qualifying potential interest garnered from warm leads to grow your portfolio
- Booking new business meetings to build customer relationships
- Utilizing your language skills to interact within numerous different markets
- Competitive salary of £27k
- Great OTE of £34k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone/laptop
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
- Company meals
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English and French to a business level minimum
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Reading, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995