You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,240.0 per year
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining a network of over 1,200 independent creative and marketing agencies. Based in London, they have coverage in a colossal 109 countries - with the agencies in the network providing everything from advertising and digital to branding, events and design services. Working across both traditional and new media, the network offer a radically different way to create and manage international marketing and communications campaigns.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be managing requests and resolving incoming issues from member agencies. The role will be very much client-focused, and you'll be expected to liaise with agencies all over the world, as well as undertaking general administration - including managing databases and social media accounts, and assisting with events both in the UK and abroad (the next big event planned is Beijing 2019!). Ideally, you'll have at least 6 months' experience in a commercial setting - as you'll be expected to hit the ground running in this role, building rapport with a number of prestigious clients and working on a range of different tasks.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing requests from member agencies and general administration
- Liaising with clients on an international scale
- Attending and assisting with membership events across the UK and abroad
- Helping with training programmes and workshops
- Creating presentation materials and supporting with pitches
- Supporting the Directors
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- At last 6 months' experience in a commercial environment
- Fluency in a second language is a bonus but not essential
- An international outlook is vital - you will be dealing with a variety of clients across the world
- Strong numerate and analytical skills are a must - you will be handling a lot of data!
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- A great knowledge of and interest in main social media platforms
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills - you'll need to be able to liaise with a lot of different people across the world!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of between £20,000 - £24,000
- A close-knit, dedicated team who work closely together, with no office politics or hierarchies!
- Amazing offices in Soho - one of London's buzziest areas
- Annual trips to Cannes and trips to other countries throughout the year!
Looking for account executive graduate jobs in London and want to kick-start your career at a top agency network? If you're proactive, ambitious and personable, waste no time and apply for this Account Executive graduate job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009