You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive and technology-led business that is transforming their industry, then this is the business for you. You need to be a self-starter, who is ambitious, commercially minded, and collaborative - someone who constantly strives for improvement, and always looks for growth.
The business itself has had huge success overseas and is now looking to build a team of Business Development staff to build their UK business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company at the start of a huge 5-year plan and with over $800M in funding so far, the company are set to really take off! Role responsibilities:
- Develop deep understanding of the sector in order to advise business owners.
- Work with Business Development Managers, and the broader team, to determine our go-to-market strategy in London
- Contact key decision makers in target businesses and develop relations with them. Work with Business Development Managers to establish long term partnerships.
- Demonstrate product and company knowledge in order to push for promotion to Business Development Manager (meeting clients face2face).
- Ensure that feedback from business owners and managers is communicated to the broader business (other functions, such as revenue management and product), and acted on as necessary. Cross-functional collaboration is essential!
- Collaborate with broader team to ensure that the UK business succeeds, and becomes an "employer-of-choice" for the best talent in the market.
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or 1:1), with a strong academic record.
- Proven track record of problem-solving and strategic thinking.
- Comfortable with numbers, proficient in excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong record of work experience in professional businesses.
- Sales experience preferable, but not essential - must be a good communicator.
Dont miss out on this opportunity, 5 positions left - APPLY NOW! RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE! RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKs best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position. We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager. We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Rule Recruitment
Welcome to RULE. We place the best professionals into the best recruitment and sales jobs at the world's leading organisations. For more than a decade, our energy and industry knowledge has attracted the most talented graduates and experts. We guide ambitious people into exciting careers. And because we understand our
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in
Barry House, 20-22 Worple Rd, Wimbledon, London, UK