- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Accountancy Recruitment
Basic c. £20,000 - £24,000
OTE £30,000 - £40,000
Benefits include 28 days’ holiday, Pension Scheme, Health Cover, incentives and excellent training!
Based London City
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A GRADUATE / TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT TO DEVELOP THEIR CAREER IN RECRUITMENT!
- Fantastic opportunity for a graduate calibre individual or someone with sales experience to join a well know Finance and Accountancy recruiter based in Central London
- Great training and long term career opportunity! Warm desk.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree educated (2:1) or sales experience
- Must be able to take ownership of their own work
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to learn, work hard and want to progress.
- Should be well presented with excellent communication skills
- Wants to have a successful career in recruitment consultancy
- Privately owned Finance and Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy
- Established for over 8 years and have an amazing relationship with clients
- Our client is based in Central London
- Work with a blue chip client base!<