You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 39,982.0 per year
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Ark MPS or UPS (Inner London) £29,377 - £39,982 or £44,707 - £48,481 per annum dependent on experience
Location: White City, London
Nearest Tube station: White City (Central) or Wood Lane (Hammersmith & City, Circle)
Deadline: Monday 24th September 2018
Interviews: w/b Monday 24th September 2018
Ofsted: Outstanding in all areas (2013)
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged; to arrange, please call 020 8735 4950.
Join a school that has a 300 years of history behind it, and a bright future ahead, with great facilities such as a newly installed Astroturf sports pitch, state of the art recording studio, 300-seat theatre and the largest school playing field in the city.
We are looking to recruit a Teacher of Social Sciences. Our ideal candidate will:
- be a passionate teacher of Social Sciences
- be a committed team player
- demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its students can achieve
- demonstrate evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence
- be a committed team player
- be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- have the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- join one of the most successful academies in England
- work in high quality facilities
- receive unrivalled training and professional development
- join a network of Ark schools and benefit from the support of experienced network colleagues
- gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Staff at Burlington Danes are we provided with tailored professional development at every stage of their career progression. Regular coaching sessions and an ‘open door’ lesson policy ensures you receive extensive, responsive support and peer-to-peer sharing of best practice. The academy has fostered a collaborative infrastructure which has instilled a strong sense of community amongst our staff. Your hard work will always be recognised at Burlington Danes.
As a teacher at Burlington Danes, you will be part of Ark, an international charity and one of the UK's most successful multi-academy trusts, with a network of 35 schools in 4 locations across the country. Benefits of being part of the Ark network include:
- A salary 2.5% higher than the main scale teacher salaries
- Twice as many training days as standard and network-wide events with Ark colleagues, held by the best minds in education
Please visit our website to find out more about the benefits of work for Burlington Danes Academy.
Visit our website for more information on the school. For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact our Recruitment Manager Rachael Bemrose on 0203 116 6345.
Please submit your application online by visiting our website via the button below. The deadline for applications is 11am on Monday 24th September 2018. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so early applications are encouraged.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ark Schools
Education opens doors. It gives all children, whatever their background, the knowledge and confidence they need to succeed at home, at university, and at work.
We want all children to have a great education – and real choices in life. We run 35 schools in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth, educating over 21,000 pupils. We also ru
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2006