- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 18 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Graduate Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++/C#/Hardware Developer/Software Developer)
We currently have an unbelievable opportunity for several highly motivated and talented Graduate embedded software engineers to enhance my client’s dynamic software engineering team. The successful candidate will develop real time embedded software used in various products for this massive aerospace and defense client – a household name in majority of European homes.
This role would be perfect for an ambitious Graduate Embedded Software Engineer who relishes solving challenging problems and wants to get involved in creating innovative, efficient and robust solutions that make a difference to the industry.
- Understand domain and product requirements in order to design, develop and test high quality C/C++/C# software running on embedded platforms.
- Provide associated unit and functional tests within a continuous integration environment.
- Participate in agile process collaborating with Product Owner, team members and other local or international stakeholders.
- Produce clear and concise design documentation.
- Participate in manual end to end system integration testing
- Provide Support and maintenance for existing software.
- Degree in Computer science / software engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum experience - using C/C++/C# development for embedded platforms during your degree or personal projects.
- Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT.
- You will be working on secure sites, you must be eligible to go through the highest level of security clearance.
If you’re a graduate embedded software engineer with C/C++/C# experience in close proximity to the mentioned locations, you will be of high interest to this big name in the aerospace and defense industry. Apply below for immediate consideration.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ANSON MCCADE
- Recruitment & HR
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2000