You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 50,000 per year
Come and join a growing UK tech startup, part of a successful and established Swedish brand (not the one you're thinking).
Cool Company UK are experts in workforce management, their mission is to be the employee and the employers business partner and facilitate the freelancer revolution!
What we offer!
- A flexible working environment, where we do not want you chained to your desk
- Rapid growth and development, plus a Cool name on your CV
- A chance to become a future leader within the UK team
- Full autonomy and ownership of your work
- Great benefits and double your basic commission!
What we are looking for?
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing sales opportunities for the UK team.
- You will be a real hunter, thriving on the challenge of bringing on new clients and closing deals.
- We have a consultative solution, so will be looking for a consultative sales style. Understanding the client’s needs and tailoring a solution for them
What you need to succeed:
- Experience selling a consultative solution is key. Most successful applicants will come from a SaaS, Recruitment or Payment solutions sales background
- Ability to work on your own initiative, you will be given free rein to build your sales pipeline so need to have the discipline to focus on achieving your target.
- There's lots of opportunity in the UK market, which is the biggest freelance community in Europe! So you will need to be strategic about growing your client base.
They want to create a service in which the user is front and centre. They value speed, availability and entrepreneurial spirit! This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level with an amazing brand.
Don’t delay apply now!
About Bright Guild
We a full-service graduate recruitment agency with a unique approach. We help the brightest UK graduates to find jobs that fit best their skills and interests, and helping companies reach amazing talent. We know people!
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017