You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 100.0 per month
Skill Rail have social media clients across the world. Our clients range from large corporates and start-ups to individuals with significant followings - your role will be to design content around their focus and help drive organic growth.
Our accounts generally require daily posts and engagement. This can all be scheduled so normally the majority of required work can be completed on a day of your choosing. You will need to have a creative flair to make posts unique and interesting for customers / fans.
This role gives you the opportunity to work from home and during the times that suit you. You’re work will be overseen by the Social Media team at Skill Rail and you will have regular contact with them.Who we are looking for
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Well-versed with Adobe Creative Suite - especially PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Savvy content-writer, favourably with creative writing
- Fun personality, outgoing
- Prompt and invested in the company vision
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-determined and has an entrepreneurial approach with tasks
- Results-orientated and constantly pushing for improvement
- Proactive and challenges with creative ideas
- Native English Speaker
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to improvise and perform under pressure (think on your feet)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Skill Rail is an online platform based in London for university students and graduates seeking internships and freelance projects hosted by companies that can ultimately hire them based on their performance.
In turn, we help companies achieve affordable work and improve their hiring decisions based on real data about candidates.&n
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016