- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
£20-23k + great benefits
Are you looking to start your marketing career within a successful events business who offer fantastic training and progression opportunities? This could be the role for you!
One of London's leading international conferencing, marketing and events companies is looking to expand their marketing team by bringing on a Marketing Executive who can contribute to generating new ideas and initiatives as well as implement campaigns. This is a large business based in lovely Farringdon offices that run a series of market-leading events across a variety of sectors. If you have a top academic background and a passion for marketing then this could be exactly the opportunity you are after. Read on for further information.
- Implementing creative, efficient marketing campaigns that generate interest and attendees to events across the globe
- Setting up tracking systems so you can analyse the performance of your campaigns and make improvements where necessary
- Copywriting for a variety of marketing collateral to ensure that the events are fully explained, promoted and enticing to the right audiences
- Identifying new target audiences to promote relevant events to meaning that there will be the maximum number of attendees at each event
- Collaborating with different departments (Design, Sales, Operations) meaning that all teams are working in a cohesive way
- An exceptional academic background (2:1 or above from top 30 university)
- Previous marketing experience and/or an internship will mean that you are able to demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for a career within marketing
- Excellent analytical skills will ensure you can analyse the performance data generated from campaigns you have responsibility for
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with different departments and teams within the business
- Any prior exposure to HTML/WordPress is beneficial as you will be able to hit the ground running quickly with this prior knowledge
Click the 'Apply' button for the chance to join one of London's leading events businesses in their expert Marketing team!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992
120 New Cavendish St, Fitzrovia, London, UK