You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re on a simple mission. Help the world’s best teams work better, by eating together.
After four years, we are delivering thousands of meals every day across London to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, amongst many others. We’re working with a world of kitchens, over 300 of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 50, with offices based in London Bridge. You’ll be joining at the most exciting stage of our journey so far, as we solidify our position as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform and expand into multiple cities nationally.
There is a lot to do and we are looking for brilliant young people who can grow with the business and become our next generation of talent. If you are smart and driven this is your chance to get involved in an exciting food start-up for a paid internship that may lead to a permanent role.
You will be working with the Head of Expansion to help launch new products and expand into multiple cities. This means you will be doing a range of things and no two days will be the same. Are you willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in? Are you are a vibrant and energetic person who likes a challenge? If yes, we would love to hear from you.
Working as an intern with us, you will:
- Organise and manage focus groups to test iterations of the product
- Collect user feedback on the product
- Carry out data analysis on market suitability for expansion
- Manage customer service during the launch
- Liaise with restaurants and caterers to ensure the best delivery experience
- Track success metrics
We do what we say we will. Here's what we'll need from you:
- You are bright.
- Strong strategic, organisational and planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High motivation and a self-starting mentality.
- The ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Genuine excitement to join an ambitious start-up at an expansion stage.
- A love of food.
Here's what you can expect from us. We practice what we preach and eat together three times a week – of course – but there's a lot more besides:
- A 6 month full-time internship.
- Fun, collaborative and innovative team.
- We are in a great location, right between London Bridge and Bermondsey.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About City Pantry
At City Pantry, we have a simple mission: eat together, work better.
We started out three years ago, with a delivery of forty delicious Bahn Mi from an independent Vietnamese restaurant to a company around the corner.
Since those humble beginnings, almost 1 million people have used City Pantry and our incredible network of partners to m
- Technology & IT, Consumer goods, Retail
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
38 Turner St, Whitechapel, London E1 2AS, UK