You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Woking, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate in a Mechanical / Manufacturing related subject to commence their career with a reputable and growing manufacturer that can offer an exciting long term career opportunity.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
* Developing and modifying CAD drawings using Solidworks software in line with the design standards and product speciation’s
* Producing Bill of Materials for the purchasing team
* Working alongside Project deadlines and timescales
* Suggesting continuous improvements and cost reduction strategies
* Providing support on product testing
* Playing a proactive part and working closely with other members of the team on Design Projects
* Providing quotations on projects to customers
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
* Experience with 3D Modelling software i.e Solidworks, SolidEdge, ProEngineer / Creo
* Knowledge of Product Development
* Knowledge of FEA simulation desirable
* Degree qualified or similar in a Mechanical, Electrical or Design orientated subject
* Based in a commutable distance of Woking
* Full UK Driving License
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £20,000 - £23,000
* Working Hours Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
* 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
* Bonus Scheme
* Free Medical
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- Chichester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012