You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Marketing recruitment for boutique brands in a role that immerses you in the consumer goods space; you will be connecting mid-senior level professionals in sales management and supply chain to brands like Estrella, Meridian, Fever Tree and Bare Nibbles. As a graduate marketing recruitment consultant your focus will be on building networks that supply clients with the best talent that also fits on both a personal and cultural level. Operating out of their Liverpool Street office, this marketing recruitment business prides itself on providing unparalleled candidate insight early on in the recruitment process.
- Using a retained search approach, combing the internet for the best quality candidates
- Often working exclusively on roles for clients
- Relaxed working environment, casual dress in the office unless meeting clients
- Research focussed, need to gain a real understanding of the market recruitment space
- Relaxed; this isn’t a corporate environment and they don’t take themselves too seriously
- Passionate about brands and consumer goods with a keen eye for new trends in the market
- Switched on, the MD has a dry witty sense of humour and you’ll need to keep up
- Competitive, not just in the office (you could be part of their 5 a side football team)
- Champagne for your first deal
- A fridge full of craft beer to enjoy from 3pm every day
- Lunch clubs every week at a trendy restaurant of your choice
- Friday drinks with the whole team
- Ski holidays once a year
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out a graduate marketing recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £24,000 to £25,000 per annum
- Not specified
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom