You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client a global top 10 asset manager is looking for a technical fixed income Request for Proposal (RFP) Manager to be responsible for researching, writing, reviewing and producing full RFPs related to the Fixed Income's business.
- Research, write and edit responses to RFPs, RFIs, and due diligence requests
- Manage the entire RFP process from start to finish, ensuring timely delivery.
- Work closely with all internal teams. e.g Portfolio Management, sales, marketing etc.
- Oversee and contribute to the compilation of data and information about products into RFPs , DDQs and RFIs and other information packages, for internal and external clients.
- Undergraduate degree from leading University
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in an RFP role at an Asset Manager
- Excellent fixed income product knowledge
- Strong communication / influencing skills
- Experience in Qvidian (database tool) preferred
- Management experience
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.