You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
£20,000 Basic salary plus uncapped commission - £35,000 First Year OTE
We are recruiting for a company that specialises in placing people into the Engineering, IT and Oil && Gas industries. They have offices all over the UK and provide training to their new recruitment consultants by industry experts. We are looking for recent graduates with sales experience who are money motivated and driven!
As a trainee recruitment consultant, you will earn a basic salary of £20,000 in your first year with the opportunity to boost your earnings with a generous uncapped commission scheme. Recruitment provides perfect opportunities to climb the career ladder quickly and reach a management role in just 3 years!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Requirements:
- 2:2 Degree or above or B2C/B2B sales experience
- Committed to hitting targets and thriving in a highly competitive environment
- Good communication skills
- Resilient, ambitious and outgoing
- Applicants must be hard-working and have a strong attention to detail
- Sales experience
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits:
- £20,000 basic salary plus generous, uncapped commission scheme - £35,000 first year OTE
- Fast promotion and career progression opportunities in a competitive field
- Personalised training programme
- Weekly and monthly incentives
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Building candidate relationships
- Sourcing new candidates and clients
- Meeting with clients and building professional relationships
- Maintaining adverts and keeping up to date with admin work
Submit your CV below for an immediate response.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003