You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
The Sales Executives will be responsible for representing market leading brands, predominantly driving the subscription sales of subscriptions to high-profile clients. We are ideally seeking confident sales professionals with prior experience in selling directly to senior level management, as well as a proven track record of successful B2B sales. We will also consider high calibre Graduates with a genuine desire and skills to succeed in a B2B sales career.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Establishing sales opportunities within the brand by networking, building relationships, establishing needs, conducting online demonstrations and closing deals.
- Managing and developing your client base through both established business and new business opportunities
- Developing your understanding of the product, the competitors and clients to enable maximised sales and revenue generation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience in B2B sales/desire to enter into B2B sales
- Experience in selling Digital Content is desirable
- A Bachelors degree, or equivalent qualification
- Consultative sales experience would an advantage
- Proven success in a sales role dealing with senior management in multi-national companies would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximise product potential
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and intuitive Sales Executive who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Sales and is looking to establish a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
Rated as one of the Top 100 employers to work for in the UK, competitive salaries are offered as well as uncapped and realistic OTEs, and an award winning benefits package.
For further information please send your CV.
N.b. Only suitable candidates will be responded to.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.