- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Exciting graduate opportunity with SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER start dates
Our client has already been joined by 6 ambitious graduates in the past 3 months and they want MORE!
Join a market leading company on their sales team who pride themselves on delivering a high-end service to their high profile client base.
Our client is seeking money hungry and ambitious individuals to join their sales team to help drive the company’s success and continue their growth.
You will join the company’s successful 12-week training program along with your new colleagues, and together you’ll learn everything you need to learn about become a successful sales executive. From day one you’ll have support but also responsibilities, you can make an impact and be on the path to success.
Some responsibilities will include
- Approaching and networking with new clients to develop new leads and opportunities.
- Execute the process of leads to sales
- Manage and maintain client accounts
- Use excellent telephone and communication skills to build rapport with clients and negotiate the best deals
- You have an uncapped earning potential with 1st year OTE of £35k, £45k 2nd and £60k 3rd.
- Monthly incentives
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- in Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003