You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Whatever your style, a career at Arcadia looks great on you.
We’re the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with eight major brands: Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman, Wallis, and Outfit. All our brands share the Arcadia values that make them great places to work. We let people be themselves. We're informal while professional. And we mix fun with business. But our brands all have their own distinct flavours, too. Round here, commercial success starts with people – getting stuck in and working together.
Join us and you won’t be here just to make up the numbers. You’ll take on real responsibility from the word ‘go’. As well as learning on the job, you’ll get the chance to accessorise your style with professional development. We’re home to a range of brands – enough to keep you engaged for your whole career. Most of all, there’s massive scope to shape your role as you progress.
Here at Evans, as Online Trading Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the online traders in the day-to-day trading and optimisation of the Evans website. Reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions - you will interpret this data to assist with key trading decisions to drive sales. You will also work closely with other teams across the brand, to ensure we showcase the best product in our marketing and content activity.
Day To Day
- Maximise website performance through managing categories and product merchandising for your departments.
- Work closely with the digital content team to ensure content is being produced to push the right stock through our marketing channels and on site.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to review stock performance and take appropriate action to address issues/ potential sales.
- Apply commercial judgement & considers current trading patterns in decision making & manipulates allocation parameters accordingly.
- Action Markdowns and promotions
- Effective communication
- Solve problems
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
Online Trading AssistantAdvertise with us
TARGETjobs is the leading website for graduate recruitment in the UK. Combining great careers advice, sector experts, peer to peer reviews and over 3,000 internships and graduate job vacancies every year, over 1 million students trust TARGETjobs to help them in their career.Feedback Help us improve by sharing your feedback.Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
How would you rate your experience?HateDislikeNeutralLikeLoveSelect an element on the page.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up. Please note we are unable to give individual career advice.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
Connecting your feedback with data related to your visits (device-specific, usage data, cookies, behavior and interactions) will help us improve faster. Do you give us your consent to do so for your previous and future visits? More informationNot using Hotjar yet?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Arcadia Group
Arcadia is the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with seven major high street brands: Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman and Wallis, along with our out-of-town fashion destination Outfit. It’s not just about the UK high street; with transactional websites, social media and over 680 global locations, ou
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2004