- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 23 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
- Have started on your search after traveling and looking for inspiration?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Are you sat in front of your laptop/computer looking to fulfil a career in something exciting, challenging, yet rewarding?
Did you just answer YES to all those questions????
Then Gravitas can offer you in the incredible opportunity to take your earnings and career progression in your own hands!
We are looking to take on and expertly train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultant for our office in the heart of London!
All we ask in return are hard-working, stand out individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
So, what do recruitment consultants do on a day-to-day basis?
- Working closely with Gravitas’ Clients to source candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the ‘Recruitment Partner of Choice’.
- Consulting both parties throughout the entire process.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term.
- Contributing positively to a high-performance sales culture.
Why pick Gravitas over the other companies?
- We promote accelerated careers (promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
- Industry leading learning and development programme.
- Attractive base salary - £20K // First Year OTE £35K+
- High commission – no threshold
- Top earners taking home over £15K per year – from less than 3 years in the business.
- Paid for holidays including: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star Restaurants
- Office based right next to the Gherkin, with a beautiful rooftop view of the whole city.
- Princess Royal Training Award 2017
- 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
- The Sunday Time 100 Best Companies to work for 2015,2016
- Best Companies 2016
- Recruiter Fast 50 2016
- Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- ‘Best Specialist Recruitment Business’ – Global Recruiter
- Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
- Recruiter’s Investing in Talent Awards 2016
What do we need from you?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies through your interview process;
- Work Ethic
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews and workshop days now!
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Rox Shoja to discuss your application/interview invite***
I am very sorry but Gravitas currently is unable to sponsor any form of visa. However, we will take your details and if that changes in the future we will be happy to contact you with any relevant vacancies.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2009
3rd Floor, 6 Bevis Marks, London EC3A 7BA, United Kingdom