You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
The client has grown from a small consulting firm, founded in 1997, into Europes largest financial innovation funding specialist helping organisations improve their global performance.
With over 20 years' experience, they proudly have the largest technical team dedicated to R&D Tax claims across Europe. Keen to join them? Check out the role Sales Executive:
As a consultative Sales Executive you will be on the frontline of selling the company product ensuring excellent customer service is provided. You will work closely with the whole Sales team, including the Sales Manager and the Business Development Managers, in order to generate as much new business as possible, calling company directors, initially generating appointments for senior members of staff and working with the whole finance team in order to offer a consultative sales service.
The suitable candidate for the role needs the majority/all of the following:
- Degree Educated or ambitious school leavers
- A natural sales ability and resilient nature
- Demonstrated intelligence and telephone manner
- Confident and self-motivated individual
- Starting salary of £24K, with realistic earnings of £35K+ first year OTE.
- Top Earner took home £55K in first year! Incredible earning potential!
- Weekly, monthly and yearly incentives!
- Lively social scene, drinks on Fridays as well as regular socials.
- All promotion comes from within the company and is entirely merit based.
- Targets to hit are structured and clear, therefore career progression is inevitable.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Rule Recruitment
Welcome to RULE. We place the best professionals into the best recruitment and sales jobs at the world's leading organisations. For more than a decade, our energy and industry knowledge has attracted the most talented graduates and experts. We guide ambitious people into exciting careers. And because we understand our
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in
Barry House, 20-22 Worple Rd, Wimbledon, London, UK