You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for analytical and innovative interns to join our Group Change division on our 2019 Summer Internship Programme.
Group Change sits at the heart of the business. We’re responsible for ensuring change management across the business. This can involve anything from looking at how to improve efficiencies in existing processes to acting as an internal consultant providing advice and guidance to the wider business. You’ll be strong communicator, have a keen interest in Technology and keen to throw yourself into a variety of projects.
Our 2019 Summer Internship Programme starts on Monday 24th June 2019 and runs for 8 weeks ending on Friday 16th August 2019. This Programme will provide you with a unique introduction into the investment management industry and how Group Change operates within it. You’ll be given introductory training and opportunities to network with people across the business.
What you’ll be like
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Intellectually inquisitive - be passionate and curious about technology, business strategy
- Innovative and analytical – you’re happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
- Happy to get involved in variety of tasks and projects
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- A 2:1 honours degree or equivalent – we’re not fussed when it comes to your degree subject
- 128 UCAS Points at A-Level or equivalent (320 UCAS Points using the old Tariff)
- Penultimate year of study or in final year of study but planning to continue further studies after the end of the Internship
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online psychometric tests
3. Online video interview
4. Assessment centre
Candidates should be available to start the 2019 Summer Internship Programme on Monday 24th June 2019. The programme ends on 16th August 2019.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Schroders are a world-leading asset management business, with over 200 years of experience in shaping the prosperity of our clients. And from short-term challenges to long-term aims, every client is different. So, we know how important it is to focus on the individual, giving our undivided attention to helping them attain their goals.
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1804
1 London Wall Place, London Wall Place, London Wall, London, UK