- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 25 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
My client is a specialist provider of fast and flexible funding to small businesses in the UK. Their tailored facilities (of up to £500,000) can help SMEs to raise funding for stock purchases, refurbishments, cash flow management, or anything else that they require.
With over 5 years of experience, their dedicated lending experts offer a premium service for a competitive price. Using powerful risk assessment technology and some good common sense, they take a revolutionary approach to small business lending.
Since launching in 2013, they’ve helped countless small businesses grow and intend doing so for many more. In some ways, they are investors more than lenders. If you’re interested in expanding production, buying more stock or hiring new talent, then so are they. Ultimately, they grow by helping you grow.
My client is a high growth, fintech start-up; always looking for ways to innovate and solve problems creatively. Responsibility and leadership will be expected from day one in a non-corporate social environment.
As a member of the team you will be assisting in the day to day credit and sales support activities across the organisation. You will be integral in the general functioning and cohesion of the office. You will be liaising with current customers and assisting potential customers and brokers. It will be in your hands to drive this role forwards and create value for the company aside from the key responsibilities mentioned below.
Responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with customers and brokers
• High level evaluation of funding applications received. This involves analysis of bank statements, credit reports and other financial information in order to present findings to the credit team
• Compilation of legal agreements prior to funding.
• Ensuring that documents are correctly executed prior to funding
• Direct communication with the legal team throughout the funding process
• Management of pre-funding KYC documentation gathering process
• General office management duties such as taking control of the offices’ ongoing needs and requirements, taking initiative in plugging gaps and ensuring the office is functioning at an optimal level.
- Great academics - 2:1 or above at a top tier university, ideally in a finance / accounting or economics focused subject
- Articulate, clear and concise - people pay attention when you speak
- Show the desire and acumen to learn and develop your skills and grow and drive the role forward
- Be able to think on your feet and take the necessary initiative in making decisions
- Professionalism and confidence to speak on the phone with clients and suppliers
- Display relationship management skills and other soft skills as necessary
Location: Currently Central London – soon to move to North West London
Salary: £25-30k p/a
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Instant Impact
Instant Impact is a London-based recruitment company, helping talented students, graduates and experienced professionals find their dream jobs in entrepreneurial businesses.
We work with companies at every stage of the business journey, from early-stage start-ups to global powerhouses. Our team specialises in the following sectors:
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011
London Bridge, 9 Holyrood St, London SE1 2EL, United Kingdom