You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,000.0 per year
Small yet established organisation has a new opportunity for a Law Graduate with high levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail to pursue a career. Our client work with Financial Planners and this role will give you an excellent start into the legal sector. This is a busy process driven administration role within a highly regulated environment.
Law Graduate – Job Overview
You will work in a small team responsible for printing, checking and producing documentation as well as supporting in the verification and quality checking process.
- Completing data and entering applications
- Printing and checking correspondence
- Binding documentation
- Produce copy documents and archiving files
- Answering incoming calls and liaison with financial advisors
Law Graduate – Required Skills and Experience
- Be highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Word Processing
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Law Graduate – Benefits Offered
- £19,000 per annum
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday increasing 1 day per year with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independent, owner managed Hertfordshire based recruitment firm specialising in entry level to middle management positions within the Hertfordshire area across 6 key business specialisms;
• Customer Service
• Human Resources
• Business Support...
- Recruitment & HR
- Stevenage, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2010