- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,000.0 per year
Small yet established organisation has a new opportunity for a Law Graduate with high levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail to pursue a career. Our client work with Financial Planners and this role will give you an excellent start into the legal sector. This is a busy process driven administration role within a highly regulated environment.
Law Graduate – Job Overview
You will work in a small team responsible for printing, checking and producing documentation as well as supporting in the verification and quality checking process.
- Completing data and entering applications
- Printing and checking correspondence
- Binding documentation
- Produce copy documents and archiving files
- Answering incoming calls and liaison with financial advisors
Law Graduate – Required Skills and Experience
- Be highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Word Processing
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Law Graduate – Benefits Offered
- £19,000 per annum
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday increasing 1 day per year with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.