You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Executive Search Researcher - Entry Level
£25,000 basic salary + bonuses
We have partnered with a top UK Search firm who is looking for recent graduate to join their organisation as an Executive Search Researcher. Our client has over 30 year of placing the most senior board level staff into some to the largest companies around the globe. With three office around the country they has experienced great success and are now looking to expand their business.
Our client is looking for articulate and proactive graduates to join their research team. Research is the core of their business, identifying and assessing candidates. Research is primarily conducted through direct contact with potential candidates and sources on the telephone, and supported through tools such as our database, the internet and various industry publications. As a Researcher with our client you can expect more variety in your work than any other firm. Researchers work across all sectors, you could be sourcing the CFO of a FSTE 100 company one months than a Director of a national gallery the next.
An Executive Search Research with our client will be part of a hugely diverse team, working with researchers of all ages and experience. New researcher will also take part in an outstanding training programme combined with weekly development sessions, meaning new starters will gained hands on experience quickly. Our client has created an environment wherein all member can grow to their fullest extent in a friendly and supportive office space full of collaboration.
As an Executive Search Researcher your responsibilities will include;
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Supporting senior researchers and consultants in sourcing for live roles
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Creating longlists and shortlists
- Market mapping & analysis
- Assessing candidate’s experience, arranging interviews and managing the interview process
In order to succeed and thrive as a Researcher my client looks for:
- A 2:1 or above from a Russell Group University
- A natural inquisitiveness and thirst for knowledge
- Attention to detail
- A personable and engaging manner with strong written and verbal communication skills - building relationships with clients is a fundamental aspect of being a Researcher
- An ambitious graduate who has demonstrated they have gone over and above - have you undertaken competitive internships? Captained your sports team? Volunteered in Cambodia?
We are looking for graduate with outstanding research skills and a keen eye for detail. If this is you, then APPLY NOW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK